GoodBrother signs a partnership agreement with AgeingFIT.
Come and meet us during AgeingFit on March 11th & 12th, 2024 in Lille.
AgeingFit is the leading European event dedicated to innovation for well-being in older age and will gather over 600+ international attendees from more than 25 countries.
For its 8th edition, AgeingFit you will have the possibility to meet with healthy ageing companies, service providers, accommodation and care facilities, private and public research institutes, specialised associations and clusters, investors, health insurance providers, legislators, public institutions…
Their goal? Fostering business, research and financial partnerships with the objective to launch innovative products and services.
- Pre-qualified one-on-one meetings
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Innovation pitches
- Exhibition area
Web site: www.AgeingFit-event.com
Business Development Manager
And here is your common discount code: GoodBrother_0510
As a reminder, here are the code details:
- From July 7th to November 2nd, 2023 included: 25% discount on the “regular price”
- From November 3rd to February 1st, 2024 included: 15% discount on the “regular price”
- From February 2nd, 2024 to the event : 15% discount on the “late registration price”
Special Issues open for submission
- Special Issue on Privacy-friendly and trustworthy technology for society at the interdisciplinary journal “Digital Society” (Springer). Submission deadline: November 30, 2022 (deadline extended). More information about the call for papers: https://link.springer.com/collections/ccfheehheh
- Audio and Video-based Systems for Assisted Living, Personalized Care and Well-being: Systems that are robust in real-life settings and accepted by users, carers and society. Frontiers. More information in the special issue webpage https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/26849/audio-and-video-based-systems-for-assisted-living-personalized-care-and-well-being-systems-that-are