WG4. Curated repository of software and data
This is a WG with a major interest for participants in both WG2 and WG3, as they will be able to exploit software available in this repository to improve their developments. Moreover, they require extensive data benchmarks, currently unavailable, to validate their developments. Therefore, researchers from those WGs with the required facilities and equipment to record data sets will collaborate to create and curate this repository. They will also be supported by researchers in WG1 to establish the guidelines to create these data sets.
Dr Eftim ZDRAVEVSKI
Sts Cyril and Methodius University
- Review currently available audio and video benchmarks for AAL applications.
- Facilitate the development of new privacy-compliant AAL systems by sharing software that could be used by the research community.
- Collect and organise those data sets.
- Foster the acquisition, following ethical and legal aspects, of new data sets for longitudinal studies or specific AAL applications.
- Promote open data, open access publications and open source among the research community.
- Encourage the use of the repository.
Image credits: source Freepik. Author: Macrovector.